Top 5 Tips To Be Ready For Roof Replacement Service
The problem with roof replacement service is that not every roofing contractor takes the time to explain what the process will be like. At Wilstone Roofing, we believe it is good practice to give our customers some insight on what to expect when they have roof installation.
Even roof repairs can be intrusive, and you should know ahead of time some things to expect during your construction project. This will make the process smooth for everyone.
Prepare Your Household For Roof Replacement Service
We want your roof work to go smoothly for the sake of your family and our crew. Job safety and customer satisfaction are always priorities for our company. We hope these tips will help make your project a stress-free success.
- Since your driveway is used to remove old material and load new material, please keep it clear If you should need to come and go from your home, have your vehicles removed from the garage and driveway before the workers arrive.
- Installing, replacing, and even repairs to your roof creates a lot of noise. If you have children or other members of the home that nap during the day as well as any family members, including pets, who are disturbed by loud noises, it's a good idea to plan some time away on the day that our crew will be scheduled to work.
- Consider removing any wall hangings from the exterior walls. Vibrations carried down along the walls from work being conducted on the roof could cause rattling and shaking, and we wouldn't want anything to fall from shelves or off the walls themselves.
- Please relocate or cover all outdoor furniture and potted plants that may be placed close to the perimeter of the house, not sheltered under a porch or overhang. It is essential to turn off the pool sweeper and cover Jacuzzis, pools and ponds to prevent the chance of debris and nails from getting inside. We are happy to assist in this preparation if needed - just let our supervisor know!
- If you have a sprinkler system, please turn it off for the day until after the crew leaves to ensure the ground, materials, and equipment stay dry!
We have other helpful suggestions, so call us to discuss your project. We are happy to assist you in any way we can to help navigate the home restoration process.
Contact Wilstone Roofing, and we promise you'll be glad you chose our team as your Middletown roofing contractor.